Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Bridal shower!!

My bridal shower was April 11th but I've been so busy in school that I haven't had a chance to write about it. It was amazing :) There were so many amazing people that made it. I felt so loved! All my favorite ladies were in one room and I could feel their positive energy and love for Bryan and I. It was wonderful to know that Bryan and I had so much support. Candace and my mom made all the yummy food. They did a wonderful job...people still are talking about how great the food was. I was also very happy that we were able to play flip cup :) Although we didn't have beer, we got to play with red wine...It's how you play when you're trying to be fancy I guess.
Thank you everyone!! You made me feel very speacial!










1 comment:

Ang said...

I love it! You had a nice bridal shower and made it your own by playing flip cup...red wine flip cup!