Thursday, December 2, 2010

Labor day Weekend

Bryan and I have been so lucky in life. We have wonderful families and amazing friends! Labor day weekend was extra special for us. We went on a camping trip to Lake Elsinore with both of our families and long time friends. Here is a picture of me and my two best girls. Candace, Andrea and I. I've know Candace since I was two and Andrea since I was six-ish. Everything I have gone through in life, good or bad, these girls have been there for me. It is the best feeling in the world to have their support.









Our friends, Mike and Andrea, brought their new wakeboarding boat that weekend. We couldn't be happier for them! Andrea and I have been wakeboarding together since we were 7 or 8 years old. We always dreamed of the day we could do these trips together. Now those trips are happening and it feels awesome. This is a picture of us girls and our husbands. I can't wait to watch our families grow!


































Me and my moms. Mom and Mother-in-law.







Kenny doing a flip! He did such an awesome job :)







No comments: