Thursday, November 1, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

It's Danny's first Halloween! I can't believe how time has flown :) Our little man is seven months old and is the sweetest! He has such a kind, loving soul and we are fortunate to guide him through life. Bryan had a day off work so we quickly went to the pumpkin patch in between naps (in order to get happy pictures). Danny was having a great day. He loved all the pumpkins. Of course, he wanted to eat them all. Everything these days goes straight into his mouth.

We had such a fun morning and I will cherish these moments forever :)











Danny and a sea of pumpkins





 Danny found water and was instantly obsessed!


Danny loves riding on daddy's shoulders!


I'm thiiiiiis biiiig!


Going in his first haunted house!


Riding the hay horse :)


Me and my little man!








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: