Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Cruisein' and Boozin' before the I doin'

I can't believe how lucky I am. My first bachelorette party was a cruise to ensanda, Mexico. The trip was sooo much fun! Jamie, my Maid of Honor, planned the whole thing. She is so amazing. The trip was everything I hoped it to be and more. Love you Jamie. This is a picture of me getting my veil. I LOVED it sooo much. It was perfect and all the other girls were jealous.




After a champagne breakfast we were on our way to the cruise.




All of us together right before the ship left the dock. Great group of girls. I'm so lucky to have all of them in my life. It was such an amazing trip!!!





The second day was spent at Ensanda at Papas and Beer. The day was filled with shots, body shots, a striper pole and lots and lots of beer!! After this day, our group became famous on the boat.





The awesome shirts that Jamie had made. I loved them!!!


Enjoying Papas and Beer...Some of us didn't last the whole day in Ensanda. Here are some pictures of us causing trouble!








The last day was Sunday FUNday!! We had a whole day on the ocean to just relax by the pool and enjoy some drinks of course. I was a judge in a hair chest contest. It was a wonderful time.


No comments: