Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Our Wedding day

Our wedding day. This was by far the best day of our lives. We couldn't have asked for anything more. The day was perfect. They always say that you can really tell who will be there for you in your life through your wedding. I really believe after living through it. Our families were so amazing. It meant everything to us to have our families there. We know it was far to travel for some, and we totally understand, but it meant the world to us to have family around us. We loved being around our grandparents and parents most of all. Without them, well...we wouldn't be made. haha. Our friends were so supportive and helpful throughout the whole event. We are so thankful for everyone, espeacially the Slattery's, The Brians, Simone and Jamie.



Photo's by Blake Gardner
to look at all our pictures and to order professional ones go to:

blakegardner.zenfolio.com/bryanandkatie
password: 0730bk




of course we had flip cup at our wedding!!!


The Green's


We are sooooo bad ass in this photo!!!
I love this picture of us







Just a couple of my favorite...





















So happy. I'm so happy we have this moment frozen in time.



Family is our everything. This is both of our sides together!!!


our sexy wedding party.





My girls are so beautiful. I love them all. They were all so supportive



Bryan and his brothers. I can't tell you how lucky I am to have all three of these boys in my life :)




Flowers done by Vanessa and Carly. They are the best. I'm so lucky to have their help. I loved my flowers.




My mom was so incredible. So made me a tissue with my new initals engraved in it. She also had sewed my baby ring into it. It was a perfect last touch to my 'something old'. I love you mom



My daddy and me. I felt so lucky to have my father walk me down the aisle. I had dreamt of that day my whole life...

And they lived happily ever after...

No comments: