Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My grandparents 60th wedding anniversary!

On June 9th 2011 it was my grandparents 60th wedding anniversary.
I can't even begin to tell you how wonderful it was to see the whole family get together for such a wonderful mile stone. With all my grandmothers health problems lately we weren't sure if she was going to make it. The women in my family are stubborn and strong. She was determined to make it. She looked so beautiful in her white dress and I'll never forget the smile on her face. We went around the room and said our favorite memories of grandma and grandpa as a couple. It was wonderful to hear so many stories of when they were young. I love that I have a couple to look up to. I love you both so much!

(above) Most of the bradley family. Look what two beautiful people made :)
60 years ago on my grandparents wedding day. My grandma had just turned 16 and my grandpa was 20. They are so sweet, young and in love in this picture.




No comments: