Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Start

Hello Family, Friends and creeping stalkers,

Many of our friends have created blogs and we've enjoyed reading their journey through life. We thought we would start a blog when we got married but then, of course, I(Katie) jumped the gun. Plus, I wanted to share the journey of our wedding with all of you :) Christmas is approaching, which means the new year is around the corner, which means our wedding is coming up. This makes us equally excited and overwhelmed. So much to do it such a small amount of time.

I'm about to finish my first semester of the masters program at CSUF. Two classes down, 8 to go. I really don't enjoy the program and I have to dig deep to have the strength to stick with it. Next semester I'm only registered for one class...If it doesn't go well I may take a break. I'm thankful for Bryan. He is so supportive and helpful through all my schooling. For some reason I just keep going back :)

Bryan is enjoying all his teaching oppertunities. He is teaching Theater to elementry school children through All The Arts Fullerton school program. He is also the coach of 16 High School Comedy Sportz Improv teams. Teaching improv is one of his many passions and he's amazing at the job.

This next year is going to be full of change and we're happy to share every step of the way.

Thanks for reading,

Love
Bryan and Katie

No comments: