Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Glen Ivy

The Tuesday before the wedding I scheduled a day with my girls at glen Ivy. I knew I would be feeling the stress that week so I though it would be best to escape for a little R & R before the big day. I got an hour long message, thanks to my future husband. It was perfect! Just what I needed. The rest of the day was spent at the pool with bridal party (Jamie, Sarah and Candace), family (my mom, and Cece), and future family (Kathy, mother in law, and Aunt LaDonna). We took mudd baths and finished off in the Grotto, thanks Candace and Cece. The Grotto is my favorite part :) I just love the way my skin feels after. Here are some pictures from the day...




1 comment:

Meghann P. said...

Greetings from Glen Ivy!

Thank you for sharing your day before the "big day" here with us at Glen Ivy Hot Springs! Your pictures are great and it looks like you all had an amazing, and relaxing, time! Hopefully we'll be seeing you playing in the mud soon!

To your health and happiness,

Meghann P.