Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Last date as a single lady

The Monday before the wedding Bryan and I wanted to go on one last date as boyfriend and girlfriend. With the rest of the week super packed with finishing up details, friends and family coming into town and last mintue seating chart arrangements, a date with my better half was a perfect way to spend some time together before the big day. We went to see Inception. I was a great movie. As you can see from the pictures, we weren't too worried about last minute crash diets :) we really enjoyed ourselves.












Here is a picture of our seating chart...the teacher in my loved putting it together...The bride in me didn't like it all that much :)

1 comment:

Ang said...

You guys are so cute! Never lose that zest for life. You'll be married FOREVER if you continue to laugh and be playful with each other. I love it!