Friday, October 7, 2011

Our baby likes to move it, move it!



On September 1st Bryan and I had a doctors appointment. I was so excited because at this point the baby was 11 1/2 weeks and I was beginning to feel like I wasn't pregnant at all. At the beginning of my pregnancy I felt like I was hung over every day. Nothing made me feel better. I was addicted to mango's, pickles and bacon. I never threw up but I wanted to. I thought it would make me feel better, it probably wouldn't. Around week 9 I felt so much better! I could eat other foods again and I wasn't as tired. I thought I would be happy by this relief but it only made me scared. There was a certain amount of comfort from being sick. I expected to not feel good because there was a person growing inside me, when I felt better I was scared that this meant the tiny human stopped growing.









As soon as the doctor pointed out our little baby I was so happy. There isn't any other feeling like it. Our baby's heart was beating and he was using all his strength to move around. Our baby likes to move it, move it! I still watch the video. It so cool to see. After the visit to the doctor we told the world (facebook) about the expected baby. Bryan and I felt on top of the world the rest of the day. We had so many people congratulating us and sending us their love. It was wonderful!




two proud parents :)





1 comment:

Ang said...

So beautiful! Thanks for sharing. I am incredibly happy for you two. Congrats. You are in for the ride of your life! :)