Saturday, January 7, 2012

Bump!

This pregnancy has been amazing! I don't have anything to compare it to but I'm hoping my future pregnancies are similar. Although it has been amazing, it is still tough! Right after Thanksgiving I got a cold that didn't go away. It was awful! It took my body forever to get over it because of the pregnancy.

All of November and December my mom paid for my Fit 4 Baby class. It was a fitness class for pregnant moms wanting to grow only in their belly's, not their butts :) I LOVED it. The class was twice a week and it made me feel so good. The class ended at the beginning of the year and I'm looking forward to the next session.

Halloween night. 20 Weeks (5 Months)
Thanksgiving 24 weeks (6 Months).

I'm now at 30 weeks and feeling great. My lower back is always in pain, I pee about 4 or 5 times a night and I cry over everything. I enjoy all the little kicks my baby is giving me and I can't wait to see the little man.

1 comment:

Ang said...

You look great, Sally! I enjoyed chatting with you yesterday. I hope one day you can join us at Stroller Strides. You'd be a great addition to our group. xoxo