Saturday, January 7, 2012

Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone! This is our last Christmas just the two of us and we can't wait until next year when our little baby Green gets here! Bryan and I enjoyed Christmas eve at Bryan's grandparents house with the rest of the family. Of course Bryan won't take a normal picture...
Our 2011 Christmas tree ornament.
All us kids got together and got Bryan's parents, Jim and Kathy, a flat screen TV for the Patio. We're looking forward to the summer now!

I just LOVE their expressions!

I got Bryan a ref bib for the baby because of his CSz ref job :) After Christmas breakfast we hopped into the car and drove down to Escondido to enjoy Christmas with my side of the family. My mom set up a beautiful Christmas dinner table. The sunny day was perfect for our Christmas dinner!

No comments: