Saturday, January 7, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! About 9 months ago Bryan and I decided to get into the DJ business. Bryan has been spinning for over ten years now and is amazing at it. He is passionate about music and we are thrilled to start our own business. It is, of course, very scary but we are very confident. Ruby's booked us for a DJ gig on NYE and we had a blast! Bryan is teaching Kevin how to DJ so he came too! I danced all night with a bunch of strangers and loved every minute of it. Since I haven't had much caffeine throughout my pregnancy, the diet coke I had kept me up all night! At midnight Bryan and I shared a kiss and a sip of champagne. Kevin and Bryan kissed my belly too! It was so sweet :)


This year we are having a baby...Bring it on 2012!

No comments: