Saturday, March 17, 2012

LA Shower

My best friend, Sarah, organized a baby shower for Bryan and I up in LA at the Comedy Sportz Theater where we improvise. It was wonderful to be able to celebrate baby Green with our extended CSz family. The theaters patio was filled with some many amazing people. Their love and support for us was overwhelming. Bryan and I talked the entire way home about how lucky we are to have these people in our lives and how lucky baby Green is. Thank you everyone who helped put the shower together! We love you all.
I didn't get very many pictures, here are some...

Natasha, me, baby Green and Crosby (Natasha's son)

Our friend, Jessica Williams, surprised us with a visit from NYC. It was so great to see her. It made us feel so special :) It was really fun opening baby gifts with Bryan.























No comments: