Friday, March 2, 2012

Orange County Baby SHower

I feel like the luckiest girl in the world! Since Bryan and I have friends and family in San Diego, Orange County and Los Angeles, we thought it would be best to have smaller/more personal baby showers in each county. Thankfully we had friends and family that we also willing to throw us each shower! Bryan and I felt so overwhelmed with love and support. Baby Green is one lucky baby!

Our first baby shower was at Ruby's Diner in Orange on January 15th. My mother in law, Kathy, and best friend, Jamie did an amazing job and I'm so thankful! The train station was a perfect location for a baby boy themed shower. We had a yummy breakfast with mimosas(or orange juice in champagne glasses)!

All the ladies had to guess how many inches my belly was. Although there was some wild guess, Lauren Murty was closest with 42 inches! The ladies also got to write a special note on a piece of paper to Bryan and I. The notes were put in diapers so that Bryan and I have something encouraging to read when we have to deal with something not so fun :) Such a great idea! We can't wait to read all the notes!

It was so wonderful to be surrounded by such wonderful women in my life. I loved that I got a chance to talk to everyone. I had such a great day and we got many great gifts. We loved the home made blankets and the baby life jacket! I had a group of friends pitch in and get my Crib! Thanks girls, I love it!
Baby pictures of Bryan and I.


Jodie Wood, Stephanie Fisher, me, Kathy, Mom, Aunt Terry (Bryan's), Grandpa (Bryan's)
Briana Lauth (Jamie's mom)
Tara (who is also pregnant with a baby boy!)
Carly Salvage and Vanessa Vigil.
Brittney, Val (my sister in law), Devin, Lauren, Jamie, Me, Emily (who is pregnant with a girl), Kristy (who is pregnant), Staci and Tiffany
All the lovely gifts!
My belly at 7 months
Cousin Kristy and Aunt Terry

No comments: